If you enjoy crunching, then this is the perfect diet for you because you have to eat 13 in 13 minutes. This diet speed your metabolism so you lose 3 kg in two weeks, and might even improve your fertility if you suffer from Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome.
How does work this diet?
Eating low-calorie foods on a regular basis, you will not feel hunger. Raw vegetables bombards your body with essential vitamins, while proteins provide satiety.
Women suffering from polycystic ovarian syndrome have a slow metabolism, and frequent snacking seems to accelerate it, increasing the chances of conception.
Weakness of the diet
Morning must prepare snacks for the whole day. You might feel a little awkward at work because you eat all the time.
What does your diet?
- # For two weeks, you choose a breakfast, lunch and dinner daily from the lists below. Between the three main meals will make snacks every 13 minutes, so you have about 30 snacks a day.
- # Snacks are small servings of vegetables, small finger-sized carrots, celery, bell peppers, cauliflower, cabbage, broccoli, cucumber. Also, you can taste lean protein: chicken, fish, eggs, cheese, tofu.
- # You can vary snacks as you wish. You can even dip in balsamic vinegar if desired.
- # In addition to these, add 200 ml skimmed milk and three fruits (bananas exclusive) per day. You have the right to three teaspoons of fat (butter, margarine) on bread.
- # Do not consume liquid calories. You may only drink water, tea and coffee with milk.
- # 2 slices of bread with jam
- # 1 large egg on a slice of toast
- # 1 banana and 150 ml natural yoghurt
- # 50 g muesli with milk
Start with a bowl of soup with egg, spinach, carrots, tomatoes and basil, then choose one of the following:
- # 3 slices with puffed rice or muesli topping: tuna, cottage cheese, egg, ham, light cream cheese. Add a salad with lettuce, a cucumber and a tomato.
- # A sandwich of two thin slices of bread (whole wheat) with a protein source listed above. Add salad, cucumber and tomato.
- # A medium boiled potato topped cottage cheese or tuna, plus a bowl of green leaves.
- # A little canned sardines with 2 slices of toast.
- # A grilled chicken breast made with steamed brocooli.
- # Cooked chicken with vegetables
- # Roast beef cooked with vegetables, fruit salad with a pinch of cream
- # A steak, an egg and a bowl of salad, plus a peach
- # Baked salmon with lemon juice and served with steamed green vegetables
Start Here .. Start NOW!
Raspberry Ketone Plus
Green Coffee Bean Max
Saffron Gold Plus
|Value For Money|
|Buy Now||Buy Now||Buy Now|